Website is slow/will not load

Description: Share anything in relation to wohlsoft.ru. Suggestions, problems, questions, etc.
Moderator: Moderators

Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count
Sambo M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #1by Sambo » 27 Nov 2014, 2:54

I think it might be fixed now, but I've tried getting on to this site many times, and it usually wouldn't load at all. And when it did load it could take 5-7 minutes to load a page. This doesn't seem to be an issue anymore, but it may happen again. It wasn't a problem with my internet connection because I could still go to other websites and they would load just fine.
Current Project:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 27 Nov 2014, 3:08

The main problem - distance between client and server.
My server located in Russia, Moscow. Some usa people having same issues (Luigifan2010 from Florida), because too huge distance: trough ocean. Europan people (Poland, Germany, France, Italy, Great Britain, etc.) Haven't issues with speed because they are near to me. My local speed (in Moscow) is 60 Mbps, but from Florida same connection will be 1-5 Mbps. Therefore I made mirror on Google Drive to host lab builds and config packs to solve download problem for North/South America, Australia and Asia.
I have bit slow speed with SMBX site, for example, because same distance problem.
You can try to use europan proxies/anonymisers like http://cameleo.ru to take speed-up of loading of my pages.

Added after 1 hour 23 minutes:
P.S. I started testing of CDN servise https://www.cloudflare.com which can give some boost of site loading for USA and other people, also it have free tariff plan which is a good thing.

Return to “WohlSoft.ru”