Being Constructive when giving Critcism

Description: Share anything in relation to wohlsoft.ru. Suggestions, problems, questions, etc.
Moderator: Moderators

MariotheNerd F
Topic author, Baron
Baron
MariotheNerd F
Topic author, Baron
Baron
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #1by MariotheNerd » 3 Jun 2017, 8:31

Okay, is it fine to make a criticism without being constructive? Like.. "that's nice". And what about a bad criticism like "this level sucks" without being constructive?
Personality
Previously known as RSupertheGreat
You can call me MariotheNerd or just Mario or just RSuper however.
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking that I'm deleting my account or thinking I'm a boy.
I have autism and ADHD. Which sometimes, I could easily get misunderstood.
ImageImageImageImage
My level/episode playthrough thread:http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185

..What are you doing in my signature? Copying my ideas in this? No way!

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 3 Jun 2017, 20:02

The rules here are allowing any criticism, but forbidding any offends, so, I just can give you a tip:
The good criticism is that explains why level is great or sucks, for example: "This level sucks because of: - lot of mistakes in gameplay, chracter can stuck in level because you forgot to make the escape ways, worst graphics quality, too flat scene, that you must fix".
Any reason-less criticism may be offensive. You may to explain same as "You very bad artist and drawing like chicken!", or as "I found mistakes in your art, please fix that". It's approximately, but you must understand how to explain that creation is not good and to don't offend creator for that.

Return to “WohlSoft.ru”