My only problem in development of games.

Description: Off-topic discussion.
Moderator: Moderators

LuigiCraft M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
LuigiCraft M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis

Post #1by LuigiCraft » 1 Jun 2017, 3:00

I am so bad in searching imagination to make a good themed level on my games. For me, it's like a puzzle with on each piece contain some like a structure of how I place blocks or how much enemy there here, I want to make beautiful levels like Lx Zxit* does, and I never found the ability to create/found and place these pieces.

I ask this question for all in this forum, what it is your personal tips, schematic or something like that to make a level with, fun, challenging stuff (Hammer Brosthers, Moving platform, ect.) and with decorations (Depending on what theme yours on (Like, we don't put flowers in Bowser Castle))
Thank you for your help! :hi:

*Did I spelled correct?
My English is bad, if you read on my post something that disturb anybody like you, don't consider this message serious, tell yourself that I probably wrote it wrong... My main occupation in my life is not being a SMBX creator like (maybe) everybody on this forum, but being a guy who makes YouTube content, that's why i'm not that active on my development activities. DO NOT follow me if you want to know everything about my progress on my work in SMBX.

My Twitter ▪️ @luigicraft7777
My Tumblr ▪️ LuigiCraftJournal
Discord Server ▪️ LuigiCraftDiscord
Group Steam ▪️ Trio Parfait / LuigiCraftGroup

My Actuel Project ▪️ Newer Super Mario Bros. X

I Support :

Greendan M
Count
Count
Greendan M
Count
Count
Website Google+ Skype YouTube

Post #2by Greendan » 1 Jun 2017, 15:37

*Lx Xzit :)
Current Project:

Favourite Catchphrase:
You've cat to be kitten me right meow!

I Support:

thehelmetguy1 M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
thehelmetguy1 M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #3by thehelmetguy1 » 5 Jun 2017, 20:27

When making levels, you should try to make the difficulty balanced. If the level is long, don't make it super hard, and if the level is short, don't make it super easy. Get levels you like and think: "What makes them good?" Think on what makes your favorite levels good. There is nothing wrong in getting inspiration. Just don't copy the whole thing. Try to think on how other people would see the level. If you can, get a friend to test your levels and judge it for you, pointing out the mistakes.

Return to “Sandbox”