Sorry for inactivity guys :(

Description: Off-topic discussion.
Moderator: Moderators

TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Moderator
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Moderator

Post #1by TepigFan101 » 29 Nov 2016, 10:06

Hey guys. Ever since I announced the crap about my projects failure ATM, i havent been online since. Thats because of life issues that i wont go into detail now. But i will be back soon for a Christmas SMBX special. Please forgive if i posted this in the wrong area im in a hurry.
Current Project : SMTFA
Coming Soon: NSMB DS Remake

I'm a nice and cheerful guy, so give me a holler if you need something! :gamer:

Discord:https://discord.gg/3HKcnFJ
Come to my discord to learn more about my stuff!

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 29 Nov 2016, 11:56

I think, I will move this into sandbox

TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Moderator
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Moderator

Post #3by TepigFan101 » 29 Nov 2016, 22:31

thanks. I got no time to do this. thanks for doing it for me.
Current Project : SMTFA
Coming Soon: NSMB DS Remake

I'm a nice and cheerful guy, so give me a holler if you need something! :gamer:

Discord:https://discord.gg/3HKcnFJ
Come to my discord to learn more about my stuff!

Ice
Duke
Duke
Ice
Duke
Duke

Post #4by Ice » 30 Nov 2016, 0:52

good luck Tepigfan101, a simliar problem happened to me when I accidently delete my own smbx project, delete 2 other ones I made after because I thought I could do better, had ANOTHER ONE DELETE by my dad because of school ( life issues, I was in a pinch here...) and finally delete yet another one I made two years before now because I gave up. After seeing 1.4, my spirits were successfully lifted up as I am giving this my last try at making an smbx project. I've gotta say, it hurts alot at first but you gotta stay strong and go through life no matter how though it gets. I'm only glad I never successfully created an smbx project so far because 1.4 existed ( I've waited so many years for new power ups and STARMAN :) )
I-I-I-I-T'S-A-ICE TIME! :cool:

also i don't check this site often so sorry if I reply really late :fool:
My Projecct:

RSupertheGreat F
Lord
Lord
RSupertheGreat F
Lord
Lord
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #5by RSupertheGreat » 30 Nov 2016, 8:13

Wow. In the past month,I have a problem using the original SMBX. My problem is I don't know how to use warp,layers,etc. Later,I check on the creator's episode how to use event,layers and warping. I learnt how to use them maybe many times. Yes,I started to make an episode called "The Midnight Crisis" for 1.3. And also,I forgot to mention about custom graphics. I thought it's really hard to use to be honest. Before I make my first custom GFX test,I'll download 1.4 ones aka the "latest" version(don't judge me that word). BTW,I'm really surprised it works. And then,I open 1.3 level editor. I tried to open the current level that I have done but then it gaves me error.
I'll change my mind that I'm going to start my project with 1.4. I'm really super hyper and happy that I'm gonna share my project to everyone.

This is how our life changes btw,sometimes it's a bit noobish on asking questions for the new people. So yeah,I hope you have a good times Tepigfan. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Personality
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking I'm a boy.
I have autism and ADHD. Which sometimes, I could easily get misunderstood.
I hate most people.
(Enter Power Star Frenzy userbar)
My level/episode playthrough thread: http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185

Original signature ideas by me, do not steal. lmao

Greendan M
Count
Count
Greendan M
Count
Count
Website Google+ Skype YouTube

Post #6by Greendan » 10 Jan 2017, 2:21

Ice wrote:good luck Tepigfan101, a simliar problem happened to me when I accidently delete my own smbx project, delete 2 other ones I made after because I thought I could do better, had ANOTHER ONE DELETE by my dad because of school ( life issues, I was in a pinch here...) and finally delete yet another one I made two years before now because I gave up. After seeing 1.4, my spirits were successfully lifted up as I am giving this my last try at making an smbx project. I've gotta say, it hurts alot at first but you gotta stay strong and go through life no matter how though it gets. I'm only glad I never successfully created an smbx project so far because 1.4 existed ( I've waited so many years for new power ups and STARMAN :) )
Dude, I suggest you to make backups to your data more frequently. :wacko: :dance2: Because the loss of data and information, leads to loss of inspiration and giving up, which in my opinion, are the worst things ever! :( :cry:
Current Project:

Favourite Catchphrase:
You've cat to be kitten me right meow!

I Support:

RSupertheGreat F
Lord
Lord
RSupertheGreat F
Lord
Lord
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #7by RSupertheGreat » 10 Jan 2017, 8:58

greendan wrote:Dude, I suggest you to make backups to your data more frequently. :wacko: :dance2: Because the loss of data and information, leads to loss of inspiration and giving up, which in my opinion, are the worst things ever! :( :cry:

Yeah, I have this pain only once. Good thing it wasn't my episode. The most safety step would be turning the episode/level files into a .zip, .rar, .7z and etc. I guess.. yeah correct me if it's a false steps.
ImageImageImageImage
Personality
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking I'm a boy.
I have autism and ADHD. Which sometimes, I could easily get misunderstood.
I hate most people.
(Enter Power Star Frenzy userbar)
My level/episode playthrough thread: http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185

Original signature ideas by me, do not steal. lmao

Return to “Sandbox”