16-bit NSMBWii Grass Tiles

Description: Place for graphics that are ready to be used in SMBX. You can also post them here.
Forum rules: Suggested to post here your own works only. If you are posting stuff created by others, refer them! Plagiarism will result deletion of your content and global warning. Ads and/or selling anything are forbidden.
Moderator: Moderators

Turret 3471 M
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Turret 3471 M
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
Google+ Twitter YouTube

Post #1by Turret 3471 » 5 Nov 2017, 1:07

So, it's been quite a while since I posted any sort of graphics pack, mainly to the original SMBX forums. But since I've been learning (and sort of teaching myself) how to make sprites and tilesets, I thought I'd make something special for once.
My very first complete tileset!

Before this, I tried making my own tiles in 2014 for Mari0... they didn't really look that great. Poor shading, horrible color palette choice, didn't really fit the Mario style too well. However, now that I have the right programs and experience, I've decided to work with tilesets again, this time with my favorite Mario series, New Super Mario Bros.
A few months ago, I had revealed I was working on a big NSMB pack, containing blocks, BGs, and BGOs (possibly NPCs) from the entire NSMB series. So, why not start things off with the grass tileset from NSMBWii/2!
Spoiler
There's even plenty of sizable customization, thanks to BGOs! (yes, I'm actually using bgos to their advantage this time around)
Spoiler
Really hope you guys like this. I had so much fun making this tileset, especially with it being my first completed tileset. =)

(hecc... my dropbox is full, so I gotta use mega now...)

Eri7 M
Count
Count
Eri7 M
Count
Count

Post #2by Eri7 » 5 Nov 2017, 2:06

The tileset is nice and well done , I'm expecting more good graphics from you :good: .
A very interesting international student!
Check my project!
You should check out this project too!

Return to “Graphic Submissions”